; Plisherrific: Red Delicious - China Glaze Red Satin, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L029

Apr 10, 2017

Red Delicious - China Glaze Red Satin, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L029


Hello hello - today I have a stamping mani that looks kind of suitable for the festive season, even though it isn't at the moment! I really only did these colours because I was coordinating it with my outfit... =p

[Bottle to nail: China Glaze Red Satin (2 coats)]
My base is China Glaze Red Satin, a nice basic deep red creme that I've previously reviewed here! Look at the lovely rich glossy goodness!

[Base: China Glaze Red Satin (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L029]
I then stamped over this with a champagne gold stamping polish, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold. The pattern I used is of flowers and vines and comes from Born Pretty plate BP-L029, a great floral-themed plate.

[Base: China Glaze Red Satin (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty BP-L029]
I was probably rushing this one a little so the stamping isn't as crisp as I would like. Still a nice way to add a bit of interest to a classic red mani!


0 comments:

Post a Comment