; Plisherrific: Gingerbread Crisp - Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice

May 15, 2017

Gingerbread Crisp - Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice


Slowly trying to get back into the swing of things - I thought I'd get in a nice autumny manicure while it's still autumn here!

[Bottle to nail: Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice (2 coats)]
Yes, I'm not being particularly imaginative! But here's Autumn Spice from the Revlon Parfumerie range. Isn't it gorgeous!

[2 coats: Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice]
Autumn Spice is a rich glowy golden brown glass fleck polish. The golden sparks actually flash pink at different angles, which you can sort of spot in this photo. Formula is pretty much perfect and you could get away with just using one coat. I wanted a deep finish so I ended up going with two coats.

[2 coats: Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice]
Now, the Parfumerie range is a scented polish collection, so what does Autumn Spice smell like? Well, I was a bit worried at first because strongly cinnamon-like scents tend to put me off, but this was a pleasant light spicy gingery/cinnamon scent to me. You can only really smell it if you bring your nails up close for a sniff, so definitely not too overpowering! The scent only really lasts a few days though!


0 comments:

Post a Comment