; Plisherrific: Sneaky Side-eye - Rimmel Winky Pinky, Australis Totes Orchs; Hit the Bottle As Black As Night; Born Pretty BP-128

Sep 4, 2017

Sneaky Side-eye - Rimmel Winky Pinky, Australis Totes Orchs; Hit the Bottle As Black As Night; Born Pretty BP-128


Check out today's silly cute mani!

[Kitschy Kats]
It doesn't get any better than having some sneaky kitties on your paws...

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Winky Pinky (2 coats)]
My dusty pink creme from last week (Rimmel Winky Pinky) was a great base for some stamping action.

[Born Pretty BP-128]
The plate I'm using was kindly provided by Born Pretty. This is plate BP-128 which features a whole host of adorable kitties, and a little group of bears too! As usual, it comes in a pretty cardboard storage sleeve, and a protective blue film over the plate.

[Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-128;
Base: Rimmel Winky Pinky (2 coats)]
I decided I wanted coloured-in kitties for this mani, so I painted a few patches of clear polish onto a silicone nail art mat to prep for some stamping decals.With a black stamping polish (Hit the Bottle As Black As Night), I stamped several different parts of the plate onto my dry patches of clear polish. I then filled in different parts of the design with white and a deeper pinky purple (Australis Totes Orchs).

[Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-128;
Base: Rimmel Winky Pinky (2 coats)]
When the decals were good and dry, I peeled them off the mat and cut them to fit my nails. I applied a clear coat to my base shade to get some tackiness, then placed each decal on and removed any excess, finishing up with a clear coat to seal.

[Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-128;
Base: Rimmel Winky Pinky (2 coats)]
I'm happy that I managed to get both cats and bears on my nails! The colouring-in could've been a bit neater, but I was lazy and used the polish brushes to fill in the pattern instead of searching for some fine brushes.

[Stamping: Hit the Bottle As Black As Night, Born Pretty BP-128;
Base: Rimmel Winky Pinky (2 coats)]
I love the look of coloured-in stamping decals! Definitely one step above a regular stamping mani.


If you want to try it out, you can find this plate and more at Born Pretty. As always, our discount code above will take 10% off full-priced items. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment