; Plisherrific: Plum Prosperity - BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower stamping plate, Red Stamping Polish

Feb 12, 2018

Plum Prosperity - BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower stamping plate, Red Stamping Polish


Guess what...! The lunar new year begins on Friday this week!

[Happy happy joy joy]
I decided to go in theme with this super bright and cheery combination here~

[BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate]
This gorgeous pattern comes from a plate I received for review from BeautyBigBang. This one is BeautyBigBang10, which is the Rose Flower Stamping Plate (J6401TM-4A). As usual, it comes with a protective blue film...

[BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate]
...which you remove to see all these lovely floral patterns. I already mentioned, but I love how large each design is. I easily was able to stamp two nails each time!

[BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate]
Using the Red Nail Stamping Polish which I reviewed last week, I stamped each design on paper so you can have a look at how well it works! The patchy bits in the rose designs in the top row is all me - I was not generous enough with the polish.

[BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate]
It was such a toss-up between the plum blossoms or cherry blossoms - but I ended up with the plum! I was also super tempted to do the rose design for another special day this week (yes, Valentines!). These designs would also look great with leadlighting or reverse stamping decals. 

[Stamp to nail: BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate]
So here's what it looks like on the nail! I used a yellow creme base, and stamped over with the plum blossom design and the red nail stamping polish. 

[Stamping: BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate, Red stamping polish]
I really like how the contrasting colours turned out! Also, the designs are so crisp!

[Stamping: BeautyBigBang10 Rose Flower Stamping Plate, Red stamping polish]
Overall I've been really impressed with the products I've tested from BeautyBigBang, so if you're interested in trying them out, you can find this plate here.

Our code above will also give you an additional little discount when you shop there! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment