; Plisherrific: Plum Preserve - Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith, Essie Ignite the Night

Apr 2, 2018

Plum Preserve - Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith, Essie Ignite the Night


Something about the combination of basecoat, polish and topcoat didn't quite work out for me last week which is pretty curious as I generally get excellent wear time from Dance Legend polishes...

[Va-va-voom]
So I used a go-to method I haven't had to employ for some time... Pop some glittery tips on!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith (2 coats)]
My base from last week, the very sexy Achieve the Zen-ith from Dance Legend - a magenta-leaning purple linear holo.

[Bottle to nail: Essie Ignite the Night (tips); Base: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith (2 coats)]
I was uhhmming and ahhhing over whether to do gold or silver tips when I spotted this one in my collection. Essie Ignite the Night - a gorgeous dark silver/gunmetal glitter.

[Base: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith (2 coats); Tips: Essie Ignite the Night]
I think it goes very well with the vampy base shade! I basically taped off the tips and dabbed the glitter polish on to ensure full coverage. Then topcoat topcoat topcoat to smoothen it out!

[Base: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith (2 coats); Tips: Essie Ignite the Night]
Very happy with how this turned out and it's making me think I should pull out my glitter polishes more often (I have A LOT.) =p


0 comments:

Post a Comment